Training and Education
NMT Company, LLC offers a diverse range of exclusive supply chain solutions at affordable prices. We pride ourselves on providing high quality service and offer a satisfaction guarantee on all items.
- The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is the first and only supply chain certification that encompasses the end-to-end global supply chain. Launched in 2006, the APICS CSCP designation has been earned by more than 15,000 professionals worldwide, in 78 countries, and is the most widely recognized educational program designed for supply chain and operations management professionals.
- APICS CSCP program benefits can be achieved in a matter of months, allowing individuals and teams a quick return on investment and long-term bottom line results. No other certification program provides the combination of flexible learning options and globally recognized credentials that sets the worldwide standard for supply chain management excellence. Understand why the APICS CSCP program is the supply chain certification that can help you validate your knowledge and skill, gain recognition for your professional expertise and increase your earning potential.
Who can benefit from the program?
- People seeking in-depth knowledge of their company's supply chain
- Employees hoping to boost productivity and collaboration
- Innovators promoting global supply chain management
- Managers working to affect lead time, inventory, productivity and profits
- Supply chain professionals looking to secure their career.
These courses provide training on optimizing inventory investment, delivering Just-in-Time products and services, streamlining operations through accurate forecasting, setting and achieving goals, managing all aspects of the supply chain, and maximizing return on investment for systems and technologies. APICS CPIM courses:
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Master Planning of Resources
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Execution and Control of Operations
- Strategic Management of Resources
Upon completion of the APICS CPIM program, you will:
- Gain specialized knowledge in production and inventory management
- Enhance your on-the-job performance
- Streamline operations through accurate forecasting
- Pass five exams to become an APICS CPIM designee
- Combine preparation methods for personalized success
- Earn the APICS CPIM-required or preferred by Fortune 500's and employers around the world
- CPSM is rapidly becoming the standard for all professionals in supply management, and the most rigorous qualification in the field. It addresses these changing skills in the scope and globalization of supply management, as the supplier relationships deepen, and the CPO becomes a strategic partner to the Board.
- Break through the competition and make the move to gain supply management's most prestigious designation. ISM launched the Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®) program in May 2008. The CPSM® is the credential that surpasses the demands of the marketplace with multi-faceted skills in areas such as finance, supplier relationship management, organizational strategy and risk compliance. It can give you the edge you need with the potential to earn more. For significantly less money than other professional development opportunities you can boost the effectiveness of your bachelor's degree and practical work experience by taking an NMT's CPSM® Review Course. The instructor-led Review Course will help you achieve this certification quickly and efficiently and get the integrated skill set that will set you apart.
- Bringing world-class practices and thinking to your organization. The Series provides a comprehensive study of the critical tasks and challenges associated with sourcing and procurement internationally.
- Macroeconomic trends such as globalization, outsourcing, and pressure to reduce costs have accelerated the need for businesses to leverage offshore suppliers. In fact, it is not a matter of if your company will source globally, but how best to do so.
- In today's competitive market, companies are looking for top line growth and opportunities to reduce their total cost structure. The Six Sigma DMAIC problem solving methodology and LEAN thinking offer the greater efficiency and capability to streamline the company processes of business, improvement in On Time Shipment (OTS), increasing inventory turnover, reduce total operational hours per unit, reduce process variation and cost, and improving the quality.
Small or large, your request will be met with expert advice, individualized attention, and innovative solutions. Contact us and discover all we have to offer. Our staff is looking forward to speaking with you.